- Virginia Commonwealth University Training: Increasing Employers Understanding of the ADA, Accommodations & Other Supports in the Workplace
- Job Accommodation Network
- Office of Disability Employment Policy Universal Design Resources
- The Employer Assistance and Resource Network on Disability Inclusion (EARN) is a free resource that helps employers tap the benefits of disability diversity by educating public- and private-sector organizations on ways to build inclusive workplace cultures.
- The Workforce Recruitment Program (WRP) is a recruitment and referral program that connects federal sector employers nationwide with highly motivated college students and recent graduates with disabilities who are eager to prove their abilities in the workplace through summer or permanent jobs.
- Partnership on Employment and Accessible Technology
- The Campaign for Disability Employment
- Emergency Preparedness Planning Tips